10. Sendogdu A. A., Karaman A., Unal A.(2014); The application of the human resources management in the global crisis period: A field research; Clute Institute International Conference,Rome Italy.
11. Strack R., Jean-Michel C., Rudolf T., Haen P.; Creating people advantage in times of crisis: How to address HR challenges in the recession; Report for People Management, Düsseldorf, BCG/EAPM, The Boston Consulting Group and the European Association, 2009.
12. Fodor P., József P.(2009); "The impact of the economic and financial crisis on HRM and knowledge-management in Hungary and Slovakia-Empirical research"; Acta Polytechnica Hungarica 6, No. 3,.
13. Rohrbeck & Gemünden.(2011). Technological Forecasting and Social Change. Edhec Business school 78(2).
14. Wimbush, C. & Panel, J. (2008), “Human Resource Management: Challenges for Graduate Education”, Business Horizons, 51, 151–154.
15. Zhang, L. L., Wang, Y. H, (2013), “Synchronisation of Complex Dynamical Networks with Dynamics of Nodes via Decentralised Dynamical Compensation Conrollers”, International Journal of Control, 86, 1766-1776.
16. Jie He, Yan Mao & Morrison, Alastair & Coca-Stefaniak, J. Andres, (2020), “Effects of Ttourism CSR on Employee Psychological Capital in the COVID-19 Crisis: from the Perspective of Conservation of Resources Theory”, Current Issues in Tourism
17. Berrino Annamaria, Pilar Ohlendorf, Stéphan Duriaux, Yvonne Burnand, Solenn Lorillard, Antonio Andreoli, (2011): “Crisis intervention at the general hospital: An appropriate treatment choice for acutely suicidal borderline patients”, Psychiatry Research 186 287–292.
18. Rittenberg Brian Randy Wax (2009): “Crisis Management During Office/Procedural Sedation: Are You Ready?”Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Iss.Volume 67, Issue 9, Supplement 1; p.132