15. Ashan.N, Warner.J, (2014). The socioeconomic vulnerability index: A pragmatic approach for assessing climate change led risks_A case study in the south-western coastal Bangladesh, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Volume 8, June 2014, pp 32-49.
16. Chen, F., and Chien S. W., Development of Escape Model for Pasengers and Analysis of Shortest Allowable Evacuation Time Engineering Consulting Company, Taipei, 2001.
17. Cimellaro, G.P., Ozzello F., Vallero, A., Mahin S., and Shao B., Simulating Earthquake Evacuation using Human Behavior Models. “Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 2017.
18. Control of Fires in Subway Stations. Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics. 16, 349-368.
19. Daw K. (1992). Exploring differences in our common future(s): the meaning of vulnerability to global environmental change. Geoforum, 23 (3), 417- 436.
20. Fujita, Takafumi., Optimization of the Strategy for the Evacuation form Fires Caused by a Strong Earthquake (in Japanese). Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers 11, No. 5: 501-507, 1975.
21. Manabu Tsukahara, Ysuke Kushiba, Hideo Ohtani (2011). Effectiveness of downward evacuation in a large –scale subway fier using Fier Dynamics Simulater. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, 26,573-581.
22. Murch Randall, 2003
23. R. Pita, S. Ishimatsu, R. Robles (2007). Health Care Actions Interrorist a Attacks Chemical War Fare Agents: More than 10 Years affer the Attacks Sarin in Japan (part 1). Emergencies, 19:323-336.
24. Saaty, T.L., (2004), Fundamentals of The Analytic Network Process: Multiple Networks With Benefits, Costs, Opportunities and Risks, Journal of Systems Science And Systems Engineering., 13(3), pp:348-379.
25. Tanielian TL, Vaiana ME, Rhoden HJ, Burnam A. The Role of School in Meeting Community Needs During Bioterrorism, Biosecurity and Bioterrorism: Biodefense Strategy, Practice, and Science. 2003: 1: 273 -281.
26. Terorism definition, United Nation, available at:https://www.un.org/sc/ctc/wp-ontent/uploads/2017/01/2006_01_26_cted_ lecture.pdf, 8/8/2020
27. Zhen-yu, Li, Minbo Tang, Dong Liang, and Zhe Zhao. Numerical Simulation of Evacuation in a Subway Station, Proceding of Engineering 135:616-621, 2016.